During the summer, we all want to take some time off to travel or go to the beach. If you have a business, you don’t want to be too wired up with your e-communications, but you also don’t want to forget anything important that you might have put aside while you are on vacation.
Try this tool – every email or scheduled event/meeting you’d like to follow-up with, or be reminded of later, is a single email away. You will get a reminder when you want to be reminded. For example, if you bcc, or cc to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org – your reminder email will be sent to you in three days,
- email@example.com – your reminder email will be sent to you in three weeks,
- firstname.lastname@example.org – your reminder email will be sent to you next Monday.
Some situations when this could come in handy:
- Reminder of birthdays or anniversaries – email@example.com
- Reminder of regularly planned meetings
- Reminder to follow up with a client if they haven’t responded to your email in a preset number of days
- Appointment details on the day of an appointment: time, address, person names, so you won’t need to find the old email for the information.
We are sure you can find many creative ways to make this feature assistant to you – and it is FREE!