- Flat or frizzy hair? Wear a hat–very stylish and protects your skin.
- Keep an extra shirt in your car.
- Light colours won’t show clamminess.
- Think twice before spritzing yourself with cologne to cool off. Perfume reacts with your body heat.
- Try misting your face with water or using a handheld fan.
- Yes, real men have pedicures.
- The more skin you show, the less professional you look.
- Keep a jacket or cardi handy to make that sleeveless dress or top office worthy.
- Never show up at the office in surfer shorts, flip-flops, sarong, bathing suit, hat adorned with fishing flies, or the worst infraction of all – socks with sandals.
Excerpts from Anne Sowden, Here’s Looking at You