Doing an Online Survey has never been easier. Find out what’s really on your customers’ minds.
- People tend to be polite and prefer not say things negative in front of you unless there’s a very big problem. But in an anonymous survey, they’re more likely to tell you want they think.
- For the same reason, most will give you a higher rating when talking to you, and not mention problems or even give you suggestions face to face. But it’s important to hear everything. Online surveys help you know how you can make even slight changes to make a product or service better.
- Keep your survey short and easy to use. Ask straightforward questions with multiple options so they don’t have to think too much. Always include an extra comment area.
- Give some kind of incentive in appreciation for their time. It could be entry into a draw, a discount coupon, etc. and always, always thank them.
- Let people either fill in their name or leave it anonymous.
Remember, you don’t have to change your business just because of suggestions from a survey but a survey helps to tell you if you’re on the right track, plus you are bound to get ideas that you hadn’t thought of before from those who are buying from you!
If you need help developing a survey for your business: email email@example.com or call 416-690-4269.