Issue: February/March 2019
- Our Annual Love Affair with the Oscars
- Cool Winter, Warm Hearts
- Playing Dress-Up How to Dress for a Formal Event
- WINTER Yum!
- DIY or NOT DIY...That is the Question
- What are your 2019 Oscar Predictions?
- Got Aluminum Foil? Your Problems are Solved!
- Winter Day Project: Time for a Refresh
- Beaches Living Celebrating 15 Years Connecting You and Your Community
- Gifts 2018: Be Part of the “I made it” Movement
Category Archives: Beaches|Life magazine cover stories
On September 7, Juno winner guitarist Jesse Cook is playing along with many other artists at the “B.A.C.K. the Beach” Awareness Concert in Kew Beach Park. Raised between the Beaches and France, Jesse Cook is a Toronto-based musician. He blends jazz, Latin, and world music to create a unique Nuevo Flamenco style. Born in Paris in 1964, Jesse first picked … <entire article…>
Ever wonder where those school talent shows lead? Down with Webster has made it big ever since a local talent night at Glen Ames School in the Beaches. Webster is comprised of 8 of the Beaches “favourite boys” (7 band members and a stage manager) aged between 21-24. Today they tour across the country and play Toronto clubs like the … <entire article…>
Katie Boland, Hollywood actress born and raised in the Beaches, isn’t shy about keeping her Toronto Beaches connection close to her heart. “To be able to grow up here [in the Beaches] was such a gift,” says Katie in a recent interview with Beaches Life, “There’s such a sense of community spirit. I miss it a lot when I’m in … <entire article…>