Beaches 3rd Annual Earth Hour LIGHTS OUT! 2015
THIS SATURDAY: MARCH 28 – DON’T MISS IT!
Beachers and people from all around GTA got together to celebrate the Earth on the international Earth Hour Day, March 28, 2015. A fun evening from sunset to Lights-Out with live music while enjoying the darkness through Earth Hour. Under the bright stars the magic of Candle Lights and Paper Lanterns illuminated Kew Gardens during Beaches annual Earth Hour LIGHTS OUT! Celebrations.
“Hi, Just like to say that this is a great event. Really looking forward to it.” _ Joy
local artists AnimalKyngdom & Dale K. Jones!
Special guests – The Muhtadi International Drummers - host of Muhtadi International Drumming Festival!
Guided Drum Circle with Kirsten Hildebrandt - bring your drums, shakers and noise makers, join us to drum up the fun and Earth Hour Awareness Together!
Great Draw Prizes … Free draws at the event:
- ▪ $100 Gift Certificate – Paralia Greek Restaurant
- ▪ Adult Women’s Bike ($179.99 retail) – from Canadian Tire (Leslie & Lake Shore)
- ▪ $100 Gift Certificate – Murphy’s Law Irish Pub
- ▪ Gift Basket – Starbucks
- ▪ $100 Gift Certificate – Boston Pizza (Leslie & Lake Shore)
- ▪ $100 Gift Certificate – Gerrard Square Shopping Centre
- ▪ $100 Gift Certificate – Loblaws (Leslie&Eastern, Vic. Prk&Gerrard)
This event is presented in partnership between Beaches Living and Toronto Beaches Lions Club with support from the Boardwalk Place.
LIGHTS OUT 2014 EVENT VIDEO AND PHOTOS
Relive some of the fun moments form 2014:
About LIGHTS OUT! – THE FIRST ONE OF ITS KIND, EARTH HOUR LIGHTS OUT BEACHES
What are you doing on Sat. March 28? Come and join the 3nd Annual Beaches celebration of Earth Hour LIGHTS OUT! Together with Life Music, Dance, Lights Out Ceremony, Candle Lights and Paper Lanterns. Drum up Earth Hour awareness while having lots of fun. Take the ONE Hour beyond!
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!
You can help us with this event by:
- Getting the word out to at least 10 of your friends and associates
- Distribute the event flyers on and near your streets
- Be an ambassador at the event
- Capture the event in all media forms; photography, video and any social media (Use Twitter hashtag #BeachesEarthHour to join in on the conversation)
If you would like to help us at this event and other community events, contact us at 416.690.4269 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your thoughts or any comments about the event: