Event Info –
Showcase Your Programs – Be part of this community event (REGISTER NOW)
Beaches Kids Program Open House:
Now in its 13th year, community members and parents come to this event looking for various kids programs and services for their children. This live event is an ideal opportunity for you to meet parents face-to-face, tell them about your quince programs and service in the neighbourhood.
In addition, through out the event you will receive valuable comments and feedback from parents, which will further help you with your business development; as well, benefit from interacting and networking amongst your peers.
Participating programs might include music, sports, science, arts, computers, schools, playgroups, tutors, after school programs, summer camps and much more!
- Event Details
- Event Promotion
- Benefits for Participating Businesses
- Exhibitors Options & Fees
- Register Now, be published in Beaches Business Directory
Event Date: Saturday, February 22, 2020
Time: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Location: Beaches Recreation Centre Gym – 6 Williamson Road (North of Queen & Lee)
- The Beaches Kids Program Open House will be promoted in the popular Beaches|Life magazine, February 2020 edition.
- With a circulation of 20,000, Beaches|Life is delivered door-to-door to homes and businesses in the Greater Beaches Area.
- The Open House information will be posted in local schools and daycares.
- Special event announcements will be emailed to over 3,000 recipients, and it will also be promoted in the bi-weekly Beaches Living Newsflash.
- Event details are available online at: www.beachesliving.ca/kids
- Event posters will be distributed through local retailers, libraries, recreation centres and churches, where there is a high volume of kids and families.
- Outdoor banners will be seen throughout the greater Beaches area leading up to the event date.
- Businesses who participate at this event will be published in the exhibitors’ list in the April/May edition of Beaches|Life magazine.
- Upon registration your business will be published at Beaches Business Directory under Kids Program category for TWO Months or more. Parents can learn about your programs pre/post event.
- Event photos will be published online after the event and can be viewed throughout the year. Event Photos & Video can be viewed ONLINE
- Special Offer – Save $50 when you advertise in Beaches|Life magazine, Feb/Mar or/and April/May 2020 issue, in a special Kids Program section!
Display tables will be provided to participating businesses with the following options:
- A. 3’ x 3’ table @ $190 each + HST => Total $214.70
- B. 6’ x 3’ table @ $260 each (limited) + HST => Total $293.80
NEW THIS YEAR! Register for Option B, your Logo/Brand will be published online for One Full Year!
Each table will be supplied with a table covering, chairs and table banner if this is your first time.
Space is limited, reservations will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
Sign-up today to reserve your table! Space is limited!
TO REGISTER: go to the registration form. Contact us if you have any questions or require additional information.
Contact Us: 416.690.4269 or email: email@example.com
STEP 1: REGISTER
Thank you for your information. We have reserved your table. Your table will be confirmed with detailed event set-up information once we receive the payment.
To complete your registration, please choose one of the following payment options:
OPTION 1. Online Payment
Your secure online payment is made through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to make a payment.
OPTION 2. e-Transfer
Login to your online banking and send an Interac e-Transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Table size and fees:
- 3’x3′: $214.70
- 6’x3′: $293.80
NEW THIS YEAR!Register for Option B, your Logo/Brand will be published online for One Full Year!