9 A team of friendly Professionals – We will help you meet your marketing needs to promote you and your business.
8 Beaches Contests and Photos – Organizes community contests (My Secret Beaches Spot, Halloween Decorations, etc.) and online photo galleries of community and business events.
7 Beaches Entertainment Pass – Beaches Living brings together local businesses to create an entertainment experience with a movie, dining and shopping.
6 An event showcasing all kids’ programs available in the Beaches! – A free Open House for parents and kids to learn about and explore kids’ programs and opportunities.
5 Live Opera and Fine Dining in the Beaches – Creator of the highly successful Beaches’ Opera and Fine Dining experience held at Beaches Alliance Cinema and local restaurants.
4 www.beachesliving.ca – The best community info hub online – includes a directory showcasing local businesses.
3 One stop marketing for small business – If you need any marketing services such as graphic design, poster printing, distribution, web design, etc. please ask us about our one stop marketing solutions for small businesses.
2 Beaches|Life brings you up to date business news and community information…
- published 6 times per year, and delivered Door-to-Door to over 20,000 homes and businesses in the greater Beaches area
- features local businesses and community updates
- readers enjoy the helpful, fun and interactive articles and personal stories in Beaches|Life
1 Bringing businesses to our residents, twice a year for the past five years…
- as the Beaches premier business and community guide
- published twice a year with a 40,000 circulation
- hand-delivered Door-to-Door in the Beaches, Riverdale, Leslieville, Birchcliff and the Bluffs
- distributed at over 45 hotels in downtown Toronto
- available 24/7 at beachesliving.ca
- APEX- Award Publication of Exellence winner in 2007 and 2008!
Beaches Living Guide, Fall/Winter 08/09 will be published in October 2008.
Beaches Living, your local business partner in the Beaches. For more information, contact us at 416.690.4269, firstname.lastname@example.org