Did You Know?
- What does the ‘Palace of Purification’ refer to?
- How much tap water do Torontonians use? 1,498 million litres, is this per day, per month, or per year?
- Why does the Boardwalk end at the foot of Silverbirch Avenue? (hint, they didn’t run out of wood!)
- Who won Canada’s Grey Cup in 1927 and 1930?
- Name two architectural masterpieces associated with R.C. Harris?
- Where can you tour through an energy efficient cottage powered entirely by wind and solar energy?
- Where was the original front entrance of the Fox Theatre when it was built in 1913?
15+ years of collecting, celebrating the Beaches’, Toronto’s and Canada’s history and landmarks are now fully online.
Find YOUR LOCAL BUSiNESSES ONLINE AT BEACHESLIVING.CA