Did You Know?
- Where is “Fool’s Paradise” and what was it worth in 1939?
- How many members were in the Group of Seven
- Why was surveyor August Jones called a “Bulldog”?
- Did you attend the same high school as Doris McCarthy did 87 years ago?
- How did Hubbard Boulevard get its name?
- Can you name three concession roads that border your home?
- How long is Yonge Street, and what U.S. state border does it end at?
- What do fleece, rope, carpet and tennis ball fuzz have in common?
15+ years of collecting, celebrating the Beaches’, Toronto’s and Canada’s history and landmarks are now fully online.
Find YOUR LOCAL BUSiNESSES ONLINE AT BEACHESLIVING.CA