Did You Know?
- Where were East Toronto’s Fire
Halls No. 1, No. 2 & No. 3 originally located?
- Who was East Toronto’s first Mayor?
- Who is Swanwick Avenue named after?
- What does the name “Raccoon” mean in Algonquin?
- Where is Toronto’s only “art deco” style fire station?
- Where can you skate outdoors on a Olympic-size
- Why did traditional fire halls have towers?
- Where are the “Grand Trunk Fields’?
15+ years of collecting, celebrating the Beaches’, Toronto’s and Canada’s history and landmarks are now fully online.
Find YOUR LOCAL BUSiNESSES ONLINE AT BEACHESLIVING.CA