Did You Know?
- How did the village of Norway get its name?
- The Boston Hotel at Kingston Road was named after whom?
- Alexander Graham Bell conceived the idea of the telephone
in what Ontario city?
- Berkeley was the name given to a mansion in downtown Toronto and to what else?
- The first public tramway system in the east end went
along what road?
- The Sharon Temple, one of the most influential buildings
in Canada, is located where?
- Sand removed from St. John’s cemetery was used for what purpose?