If you are 14 years or older, there are many opportunities and programs throughout the City and the Province to help you find employment.
- adult and senior fitness and sports instructors
- tour guides for historical sites
- youth employment training
- camp counsellors, instructors and coaches
- summer law student opportunities
Want to have your own business?
If you would like to start and run your own business, Ontario’s Summer Company is a great opportunity for you. The program provides enterprising young people hands-on business coaching, mentoring from local community business leaders and awards of up to $3,000.
There are excellent resources for students looking for summer jobs in Toronto and Ontario, visit: ontario.ca/summerjobs or toronto.ca/hiring now