Ontario has a rich beer culture with tastes inspired by our varied landscape. There’s no better way to enrich your fall than with a sampling of craft beers, ciders and nibbles from various best beer festivals in and around Ontario.
Enjoy a Great Lakes brew, Muskoka Ale, Prince Edward County Pilsner, or a Niagara Region lager at one of our 232 breweries.
Must-Visit Beer Festivals
- K-W Oktoberfest – Oct. 6-14, all day. Canada’s greatest Bavarian festival, Kitchener.
- Brewer’s Backyard: Torontoberfest – Oct. 9, 11 am-5 pm. Evergreen Brick Works, Toronto
- Windsor Craft Beer Festival – Oct. 13-14, all day. Olde Walkerville, Windsor
- Mississauga I ❤ Beer Fall Festival – Oct. 14, 1-8 pm. The International Centre, Mississauga
- Evergreen’s Feast and BBQ – Oct. 14, 7 pm. Evergreen Brick Works, Toronto
- Fresh Hop Fest – Oct. 18, 6-10 pm. Berkeley Church, Toronto
- Cask Days Beer Festival – Oct. 20-22, all day. Evergreen Brick Works, Toronto
- Ottawa Valley Craft Beer Festival – Oct. 21, all day. Best Western Pembroke Inn & Conference Centre, Pembroke
- Kingston Craft Beer Fall Festival – Oct. 21, all day. The Brooklyn, Kingston
- Homegrown County Craft Brewing Festival – Oct. 21, 11 am-7 pm. Crystal Palace, Picton
Full details and listing for all above events: momandhops.ca/brewery-listing/
Visit the Niagara Beer Trail!
Here’s a great idea! Take the niagara beer trail and be introduced to a wide variety of beer styles that take a new spin on traditional tastes and brewing methods. Each batch of beer is brewed fresh, with minimal and natural ingredients, many of which are produced locally. On tap you will find a wide range of lagers, ales, english bitters, stouts, special seasonal brews, and fruit infused drafts that are one of a kind.
- Rorschach Brewing Co., 1001 Eastern Ave. 416-901-3233
- Godspeed Brewery, 242 Coxwell Ave. 416-551-2282
- Left Field Brewery, 36 Wagstaff Dr. 647-346-5001
- Radical Road Brewing Co., 1177 Queen St. E. 647-794-7909
- The Brew Box Company, 276 Carlaw Ave. #218b, 1-844-273-9269
- Hog town Brewers, 262 Carlaw Ave. #107, 416-453-7557