- Plan a day at the Beach or a picnic on Toronto Island.
- Combine a hike with a scavenger hunt, perhaps through a local park or ravine.
- Let them camp out, even if it’s just in the backyard.
- Set up a lemonade stand or sell iced green tea!
- Schedule some “electronic free” time without the cell phone, TV or iPod!
- A trip to the Ontario Science Centre – one of the best in the World!
Issue: February/March 2020
- What are your 2020 Oscar Predictions?
- Embracing a New Winter Attitude
- March Break Adventures
- Everyone Has A Role Model
- Weather Might Be Frightful But Fashion Doesn't Have To Be
- Let Your Child Pursue Their Dreams
- One of the Biggest Infrastructure Projects in Toronto's History
- Sampling The World In Toronto
- Beaches Living Guide Online
- Holiday Greetings...