By February, many of us are tired of sweaters, sweats and wooly scarves.
- Make up a reason to dress up, perhaps for a special dinner in, or a visit to a local pub
- Dare yourself to pick one day a week where you don’t wear dark colours (e.g. black!)
- Add a dash of bright, like a fuchsia scarf, a bright aqua blouse, summer yellow beads, one of those new, coloured belts
- Consider the new, bright denims that come in all colours
- Check out “winter” brights such as winter yellow, a more gold-like version of yellow, or classic winter white for a sweater or top
- Get a bold new haircut
- Stay in darker colours except for a new pair of bright, patterned tights
- Hold a “Hawaiian” night or winter beach party with friends, dress for the beach, serve Mai Tai’s,fruit kebabs, set up an indoor grill. Don’ forget to play summer music and for one evening, turn up the heat!