Kids: this is your opportunity to be a published author! Write us a story about your summer adventures. Two stories will be picked and published in Beaches|life magazine, October/November issue. There will be two age categories, up to 12 years of age and 13 to 16 years of age, with one winner from each group.
Your story can be anything you did or learned during your summer holidays. Tell us about something that made you proud, excited, fascinated, surprised or scared. Maybe you went away to camp, or learned how to do something new or discovered new things you had never even heard of before, or met a new best friend.
Story submission requirements:
- 350 word maximum.
- Submission deadline: September 7
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name, age, grade in September 2010 and school name.
- Include your parent(s) contact information.
- You can also include a photo to accompany your story.
I just had the most awesome summer of my life! It all started the day after school ended…