- Look for the item you always wanted.
A gift will always be
loved when it is the
right item, regardless
of the price.
- Quality may cost more… but in the long run it is usually worth the investment.
- Plan your purchases so you get gifts that suit the person. You buy a lot of small gifts you’re not sure of, then you’ve run out of money for a gift some- one really wants.
- Consider getting the bigger gifts first. More time to research and cost more–once you’ve got them, you can decide what else your budget allows.
- Be inventive with wrapping and packaging. There’s no need for the wrapping to cost more than the gift!
- Enjoy everything that the season has to offer. Gifts are wonderful but they are not a substitution for good friends, family and time together.
Issue: June/July 2019