Ask yourself, why not try….
- Lace or macramé tops, dresses or vests
- A lace overlay shift dress or top in lace is a perfect example of this spring’s lacy look. It may appear to be like grandma’s tablecloth but why not give it a try? Also look for sexy t-shirts with open macramé backs.
- Gladiator or cut-a-way boots: also known as ‘Shin armor’, calf or knee high, these are the craziest shoes ever! But how fun!
- Printed pants. For men and women, you never thought you’d wear them, but this summer is your chance, skinny or bootleg pants in a wide variety of floral and geometric patters. Pair with a single colour on top, or a contrasting print! You’ll still be in style.
- Coloured jeans, pants and shorts for men and women in this season’s colours of orange, sea foam green, watery blue, red, pink, lemon yellow.
- Mixing together your stripes, checks, wide and narrow, look especially for black
and white combinations.
- Anything neon, fluorescent and altogether bolder hues, in a full outfit for the less adventurous, a skinny belt or bag.
- A jacket (for men) supplemented with original details: decorative flower, contrasting lapels, gold buttons. Pair with coloured pants and you’re good to go!
- A little leather, especially in a full range of colours, is becoming a warm weather staple. Both genuine and faux varieties in tops, bottoms, dresses, jackets.