Summer has arrived and along with it the plunging necklines that make way for your bold and chunky statement necklaces that are all the rage. Pair them up with some classic silver hoops and you have your go-to pieces for the season, said by Lara Bazant, jewelry designer.
Check out these
Hot Jewelry Trends
for this summer!
- Big mixed cabochon-style stones (that is large, smooth stones that aren’t cut into facets) on necklaces, rings and bracelets.
- Feather earrings: Whether you like them or not, these feathery wonders are showing up on all the Hollywood celebs!
- Tassel earrings and fringe necklaces.
- 1960s style bright plastic or plastic-like wide cuff bracelets.
- Necklaces tied with a ribbon at the nape of the neck instead of a clasp.
- Bib necklaces typically with clusters of stones and/or intricate beading.