GIVING THE LASTING GIFT OF EXPERIENCE, POSSIBILITIES AND MEMORIES
Beaches|life Gift Suggestions and Ideas at Local Shops
- A true gift should be looked for having the receiving person in mind. It should be unique, special and show that you care. It’s not about how much you buy or spend.
- Things are easy to get, more affordable than ever, but good things will stand out and last for many years to enjoy and remember.
- Take this time to make each and everyone on your holiday list feel special, either through goods or services, you know them best.
Holiday shopping can be fun, but it can also be challenging. You don’t have to go far to find new gift ideas. Large or small, your local retailers have a wealth of goodies, right at your doorstep to help you check off everything from your holiday shopping list. And while you are out, don’t forget to pick up something for yourself.
- Wallet Reading Cards $10 – Envy Eyewear Boutique
- Woman’s Prayer-Olil Warmer $17.99 – Gongton Design
- Honeybee Wax Candles, assorted styles – Hooper’s Pharmacy
- Locally made Aprons, Seasonal Ornaments ranging from $2 to $15 – The Pillow Shop
- BBQ Accessories starting at UNDER $10 – Classic Fireplace
- Lava Lamps – Living Lighting
- Pine Cone Wreath Candle Holder $29.95 – Gongton Design
- Trophic Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser – Hooper’s Pharmacy
- Sterling Silver Bracelet with genuine multi-coloured stones.
- Regular $99 now $49 – L.E. Jewellers
- Pandora Charms $29 and up – L.E. Jewellers
- Full 1-hour Therapeutic Massage, introductory offer for first time customers $39 – Massage Addict-The Beach
- One Art Lesson with a free instructional DVD ($20 value) $65 – Pryce Studios
- Upper Body 30 minute Massage $45 – Salon Fortelli & Spa
- Nailed Spiced Pearfection Foaming Body Buffer $28 and whipped body lotion $24 – The Ten Spot-Beaches
- Intro month special gift cards for the holidays $40, Yoga Mat and Water Bottle package $45 – YOGAthletix
- Vases and Lanterns ranging between $10 to $50 – The Pillow Shop
- Prints and Mirrors from 59.99 – Living Lighting in the Beach
- Humidor $99.99 – The Smokin’ Cigar
- La Loop Eyeglass Holder $50-$270 – Envy Eyewear Boutique
- Polystone Woody Finishing Elephant $69.95 – Gongton Design
- Porcelain and 14k Gold Nativity Set $79.95 – Gongton Design
- Thomas Sabo Starter Bracelet (with a free charm) $64 – L.E. Jewellers
- Dermalogica Limited Edition Skin Sets (includes moisturizer, precleanse and face wash) $73.50 – The Ten Spot-Beaches
- Stunning Dupioni Silk Pillows in a selection of jewel tones, 12″ x 22″ $55 – The Pillow Shop
- Two Art Lessons with a free instructional DVD ($20 value) $65 – Pryce Studios
- ICON India Oil Gift Box with shampoo, cond-itioner and oil $59.75 – Salon Fortelli & Spa
- Led Lamps – floor and table, long life low energy and heat from $119.99 – Living Lighting
- Designer Sunglasses (Ray Ban, Chanel…) $145 and up – Envy Eyewear Boutique
- A Gift from Heaven-Porcelain and 14k Gold Triple Figurine, angels playing instruments $89.95 – Gongton Design
- Heaven Fresh Ionic Air Purifiers – Hooper’s Pharmacy
- Elle necklace and coloured stone pendant $109 – L.E. Jewellers
- Save $50 on gift certificate purchase over $200 for Therapeutic Massage with Registered Massage Therapists – Massage Addict-The Beach
- Four Art Lessons with a free instructional DVD ($20 value) $100 – Pryce Studios
- Special holiday offer! Get your Home Sparkly Clean for the holidays and beyond! $105 – Mona Home and Office Cleaning
- Corporate Stress Break Spa Package includes signature facial, European full body massage, manicure and pedicure
- $211 – Salon Fortelli & Spa
- Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleanser in a variety of colours $175 – The Ten Spot-Beaches
- Fireplace Toolsets starting at $100 (up to $450) and Fireplace Screens starting at $150 (up to $650) – Classic Fireplace
Gift Cards are a popular and practical gift choice, however, 35% of are never used. Your time and money would be unappreciated, your gift receiver will not benefit from it, and the businesses you purchased it from will lose the opportunity to serve the person you care for. How can you change that?
- Be sure the gift card will interest the receiver (not what you would like).
- To show someone something special, arrange to go together, and share the experience.
- The gift can be a massage or spa treatment, dining at a rest-aurant, art classes, fitness, memberships and subscriptions.
- Larger items can be gifted with other family members or friends. If you know that is what would make a lasting impact.