- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups dried apple chips
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with foil; butter the foil.
- Spread popcorn in pan and drizzle with melted butter; toss popcorn.
- Sprinkle popcorn with sugar and cinnamon and toss again.
- Heat in oven 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle apple chips over popcorn and heat an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool to room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container.