Here are some tips so you can both enjoy your food and feel okay the next day.
- Eat a light snack before you go out so that you don’t arrive famished!
- Savour what you eat and make it last. This aids in digestion and releases the flavours better.
- Fit in a walk every day, move briskly for half a block, and then stroll slowly and calmly.
- Water is your best friend. Drink it throughout the day and consume equal amounts if you are also drinking alcoholic beverages. A spritzer – a mixture of soda with wine – is a great way to stretch your drinks and include more H20!
- Enjoy the wonderful variety of non-alcoholic fruit juices and fizzy water that are both healthy for your body and give your system a rest.
- We naturally feel and digest better when eating foods we are accustomed to eating. Whatever your comfort food, make sure on non-party days you get some good home cooking!