Instead of a long list of resolutions, just make one this year – I promise to eat better for better health. Then try to make gradual improvements instead of getting discouraged by plans you can’t keep! These tips will get start you on the right path.
What you eat & drink:
- Drink six to eight glasses of water a day.
- Try and have at least four and ideally six serving of fruit and/or vegetables.
- Enjoy fewer donuts and more apples.
- Replace pop (during the weekdays) with sparkling water.
- Switch to whole grain bread, starting with morning toast.
- Have green tea at least once during the day instead of coffee or black tea.
- Try quinoa at least once.
What you do to keep active:
- Take advantage of many outdoor activities that offer physical activity, fresh air and relaxation Invigorating fresh air revitalizes our minds and our bodies.
- 20-30 minutes outdoors in the winter sun gives us our daily dose of Vitamin D. This “sunshine vitamin” boosts our immune systems, helps with heart health, strengthens muscles, bones and teeth.
Looking for a good reason to get outdoors?
Join Beaches Living for outdoor nature walks with nature photographer Max Kywarna.
E-mail email@example.com for schedules and information.