We look forward to See You at the event!
Event Set-up Information for participants
- Event Details
- Move-In & Move-Out
- Floor Plan and Table Assignment
- Displays and Activities at the event
- Contact Information
Location: historic Leuty Boathouse – at the foot of Lee Ave. / Leuty Ave.
Event Time: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Move-In & Move-Out:
Set-up: 10:15 am – 11:00 am
Takedown: 4:00 pm – 4:30pm
There will be signs and posters along Queen Street to guide you to the Pavilion
Floor Plan & Layout:
Display Area: Your assigned space is up to 10x10ft. If you would like to bring your own tent please let us know to ensure you have sufficient space.
Display Table: Please bring your own display table if you have one. Otherwise, let us know by Thursday June 20 before 4pm to ensure availability.
- There will be a driving path to the pavilion for heavy boxes. Otherwise, the street parking is very close to our event site and is easy to walk over.
- Weather permitting, we have the option to be along the boardwalk in the open area, or in the shaded tree area beside the pavilion. We will only have the setup inside the pavilion if weather does not cooperate.
- Parking: if you get there early, you will likely find parking along Alfresco Lawn, the street parallel to the lake.
- Power/Electricity: due to ongoing project near the Boathouse, there is no supply of power. A power generator will be available on site, mostly for the music and entertainment. Please ensure your gadgets are fully charged or have back up batteries.
- If you need electricity at the event, bring a long power cord or double them up.
Your space will be marked with your business name at the time of your arrival or ask one of our staff for assistance.
Visual displays work best, such as display boards, photographs, laptops and information sheets for your business.
Be creative – to keep in touch with visitors you might collect some customer contact information by filling out ballots for draws or contests.
You are allowed to sell products and services at the event. If you require a mobile account, we recommend you signup with SQUARE(squareup.com/ca/payments), or other online purchasing services. There is no fee to set up an account. You can request the gadget that is compatible with almost all cell phones.
We can lend you our SQUARE gadget if you need one. We will need them back at the end of the event. It is an adaptor that does not store any information.
Each vendor will receive 2 complimentary BBQ lunch. Please let us know if you require a vegetarian option.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
On Event Day: 416.997.6186