For example, if a family typically likes the house to be 20 degrees Celsius during the day, and an energy-
saving 17 degrees at bedtime (around 11pm) in a few days the Nest will learn this pattern. It will also differentiate between weekday and weekend patterns so you are always comfortable in your home.
- The Nest makes saving energy simple with control over Wi-Fi from your mobile phone, tablet or computer.
- Nest creates a personalized schedule based on the temperature changes you’ve made.
- Nest automatically turns itself to an energy-saving temperature when you’re away, so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty house.
- Connect your Nest thermostat to Wi-Fi, download the free Nest Mobile app, and change the temperature from anywhere.
- See when the heat or AC was on and what affected your energy use. Then check your monthly Energy Report to understand how your energy use changes month-to-month and how you can save more.
- Nest will show you when you’re choosing a temperature that will help you save. Look for the Leaf every time you turn the ring.
- Lower your AC bill in the summer with Airwave, which cuts AC runtime automatically when humidity isn’t too high—ensuring that you stay cool.