As we keep trying to move towards a paperless lifestyle, we now have a solution for that drawer full of sales receipts. There are several smartphone apps available that help you electronically store receipts, this is just one of many for both iPhone and Android devices, simple to use and of course, free to download.
OneReceipt can store all of your email and paper receipts and in some cases, let you see your receipts in your credit card or bank statements (depending on availability).
You can use OneReceipt to capture and automatically store both your email and paper receipts. Email receipts have the ability to be added automatically from your Gmail or Yahoo accounts. For paper receipts, just snap a picture and OneReceipt handles the rest.
- Automatically retrieves email receipts from your email in-box
- Receipts are stored in the cloud for easy access
- Personal @OneReceipt email address for forwarding email receipts
- Monthly spending summary
- Return alerts
- Shipping status to help track your packages
- Categories and tags to organize receipts
- Manually enter a receipt
- A secure SSL connection at all times, using the latest technology to keep data secure
- Email addresses will not be shared
- OneReceipt can always be turned off
- Credit card information is not stored or kept
Now you can look at your transactions and finally know what you actually bought.