Issue: February/March 2019
- Our Annual Love Affair with the Oscars
- Cool Winter, Warm Hearts
- Playing Dress-Up How to Dress for a Formal Event
- WINTER Yum!
- DIY or NOT DIY...That is the Question
- What are your 2019 Oscar Predictions?
- Got Aluminum Foil? Your Problems are Solved!
- Winter Day Project: Time for a Refresh
- Beaches Living Celebrating 15 Years Connecting You and Your Community
- Gifts 2018: Be Part of the “I made it” Movement
Tag Archives: Aug/S
What is identity theft? Identity theft doesn’t just happen in movies. It’s when someone is using some of your personal information, including their name, bank information, credit rating, or even your reputation for criminal purposes. According to Canada’s Anti-Fraud Centre, there are over 12,000 Canadian victims of identity theft each year. Check out our helpful tips to make sure you … <entire article…>