Issue: February/March 2020
- What are your 2020 Oscar Predictions?
- Embracing a New Winter Attitude
- March Break Adventures
- Everyone Has A Role Model
- Weather Might Be Frightful But Fashion Doesn't Have To Be
- Let Your Child Pursue Their Dreams
- One of the Biggest Infrastructure Projects in Toronto's History
- Sampling The World In Toronto
- Beaches Living Guide Online
- Holiday Greetings...
Tag Archives: August/September 2013
“After working most of his life inside an office as a graphic designer, Luiz Freitas fulfilled his dream at 40: to open a beautiful store where every day he could meet and talk with real people, share his enthusiasm for beautiful things, and help people find something special to decorate their homes with, or give as a gift. His retail … <entire article…>
Welcome new neighbours ABC Academy – 1925 Queen St. E. Ackroyd’s Fish n Chips – 2222 Queen St. E. Affordable Dog Grooming – 1470 Kingston Rd. Allure Hair & Esthetics Studio – 1980 Queen St. E., Suite 200 Beryl’s Pepper Pot – 1610 Queen St. E. Canine Clips – 1582 Queen St. E. Flirt Inner Beauty – 98 Hammersmith Ave. … <entire article…>