Issue: February/March 2019
- Our Annual Love Affair with the Oscars
- Cool Winter, Warm Hearts
- Playing Dress-Up How to Dress for a Formal Event
- WINTER Yum!
- DIY or NOT DIY...That is the Question
- What are your 2019 Oscar Predictions?
- Got Aluminum Foil? Your Problems are Solved!
- Winter Day Project: Time for a Refresh
- Beaches Living Celebrating 15 Years Connecting You and Your Community
- Gifts 2018: Be Part of the “I made it” Movement
Tag Archives: August/September 2013
“After working most of his life inside an office as a graphic designer, Luiz Freitas fulfilled his dream at 40: to open a beautiful store where every day he could meet and talk with real people, share his enthusiasm for beautiful things, and help people find something special to decorate their homes with, or give as a gift. His retail … <entire article…>
Welcome new neighbours ABC Academy – 1925 Queen St. E. Ackroyd’s Fish n Chips – 2222 Queen St. E. Affordable Dog Grooming – 1470 Kingston Rd. Allure Hair & Esthetics Studio – 1980 Queen St. E., Suite 200 Beryl’s Pepper Pot – 1610 Queen St. E. Canine Clips – 1582 Queen St. E. Flirt Inner Beauty – 98 Hammersmith Ave. … <entire article…>