Issue: February/March 2019
- Our Annual Love Affair with the Oscars
- Cool Winter, Warm Hearts
- Playing Dress-Up How to Dress for a Formal Event
- WINTER Yum!
- DIY or NOT DIY...That is the Question
- What are your 2019 Oscar Predictions?
- Got Aluminum Foil? Your Problems are Solved!
- Winter Day Project: Time for a Refresh
- Beaches Living Celebrating 15 Years Connecting You and Your Community
- Gifts 2018: Be Part of the “I made it” Movement
Tag Archives: June/July 2018
2018 marks a milestone for Beaches Living – our 15th anniversary! Throughout this incredible journey, our vision has stayed the same: connecting you with your community for better living. In 2004, we had a vision to create a resource in print and online that would give local residents helpful and fun information at their fingertips. We would tell the stories … <entire article…>
Welcome new neighbours: Welcome new neighbours: Bespoke Butchers – 1378 Queen St. E. Budapest Restaurant – 1959 Gerrard St. E. Daughter of Oz Salon – 1360 Queen St. E. Distill Gallery – 1360A Queen St. E. Dulcinella – 7 Coxwell Ave. Freedom Mobile – 1889 Queen St. E. Freshii – 1002 Kingston Rd. In Bloom Flower Shop – 155 Main … <entire article…>
Maurice Fiorio loved The Beatles when he was a young boy living in France in the 1960s. In fact, he and his friends desperately wanted to look like the hottest new music group, with haircuts like John, Paul, Ringo and George. “Our local barbers only knew how to give us crew cuts,” Maurice recalls, “But we wanted to look cool, … <entire article…>