April Hilights and Updates!
- Good Friday, Fri. Apr. 18 (most retail stores will be closed)
- Easter Sunday, Beaches Lions Club Easter Parade, Apr. 20. Parade Rout: Starting on Queen Street at Munro Park along Queen Street ending at Woodbine Ave. and Queen to Lake Shore on Woodbine is also closed. Parade 2-4 pm, road closure from 11 am to 4:30 pm.
- Easter Monday (Western), Mon. Apr. 21
* To read a little history of the Beaches Easter Parade, and photo from then, Go To...
For event details and many more events, go to Beaches Community Event Calendar
- Update: Spring Sprint Event Photos and Time Results..
- Update: Beaches Earth Hour LIGTHSOUT! Event photos and video...
- Update: Beaches Kids Program Open House Event photos, videos and contacts ...
UPDATE:Beaches Living Guide, once again, was awarded with the 2013 APEX AWARD for the 7th year! The 25th Annual Awards for Publication Excellence - A competition for Communications Professionals.
Photos and Videos:
- Photos & Race Time Results: Beaches Spring Sprint Adultst and Spring Sprint Kids
- Baches Lions Club Easter Parade Photo
Visit our Photo Gallery for more event photos and videos
Who knows the Beaches better than you? - take survey to win $25 to local fine dining restaurant...
We respect your privacy and do not share or sell
our email lists. Any information we
collect will only be used to help us improve the Beaches Living
Guide and better meet your needs.
Gardening is such a peaceful thing; it’s like yoga”, affirms Barbara Phillips, president of The Beach Garden Society (BGS).
This group of gardening enthusiasts has flourished to include around 200 energetic local members of both genders and all ages, beginners and experts, united by their appreciation of our natural world’s beauty. . [full story...]
Beaches|Life magazine - click here to read the entire issue and all past issues
Beaches Living Guide - Spring/Summer 2013 edition is Hot Off the press for a warmly read.
featuring one of Torontos most vibrant neighbourhoods, the Beaches and its surounding area, Leslieville, Riverdale and Birch Cliffs. HEAR the Beaches Living Guide on the AIR ... (Audio Sound). Pick-up Your Free Copy - ask for your free copy at local shops or see
it on this website.
to the Beaches Living Guide -Your community resource guide and business directory to Toronto’s one-of-a-kind
Beaches Living Guide is an award winning magazine that is informative, interactive, and insightful resources to the Toronto Beaches neighbourhood. This publication is available in print and online. It is about the vibrant and
eclectic neighbourhood and surrounding areas. Whether
living in this beautiful Toronto neighbourhood, or just visiting, be rest assured this guide will help you navigate your way to a unique and enjoyable experience.
The guide and its interactive website is your one-stop
go-to guide for information about the Beaches, its people, community events,
local business direcotry and attractions. You will also learn about our rich histories and unique landmarks.
We welcome your comments and suggestions. Our
goal for the guide is to grow and flourish with the community.