Thank You & Survey to WIN
For putting out the best presentation, showcasing your enthusiasm, synergy and the rich collection of program information at this 9th annual event. You made it informative and fun to all parents and grandparents who came to the event, and among yourselves!
To help us make future events a greater experience and value for you and your business, please take a short survey below. To Thank You! we are giving away a Family (of 6) Movie Passes to The Beach Cinema!
Be part of this community event (REGISTER NOW)
Now in its 9th year, the Beaches Kids Program Open House attracts a large number of local families interested in various kids programs and services. This live event is an ideal opportunity to meet face-to-face with local parents, grandparents and showcase your service or product in the Beaches and surrounding areas.
In addition, through out the event you will receive valuable comments and feedbacks from parents, which will further help you with your business development; as well, benefit from interacting and networking amongst your peers.
Participating programs might include music, sports, science, arts, computers, schools, playgroups, tutors, after school programs, summer camps and much more!
- Event Details
- Event Promotion
- Benefits for Participating Businesses
- Exhibitors Options & Fees
- Register Now, be published in Beaches Business Directory
Event Date: Saturday, February 20, 2016
Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Location: Beaches Recreation Centre Gym – 6 Williamson Road (North of Queen & Lee)
- The Beaches Kids Program Open House will be promoted in the popular Beaches|Life magazine, February 2016 issue.
- With a circulation of 20,000, Beaches|Life is delivered door-to-door to homes and businesses in the Greater Beaches Area.
- The Open House information will be posted in local schools and daycares.
- Special event announcements will be emailed to over 3,000 recipients, and it will also be promoted in the Beaches Living monthly Newsflash.
- Event details are available online at: www.beachesliving.ca/kids
- Event posters will be distributed through local retailers, libraries, recreation centres and churches, where there is a high volume of kids and families.
- Outdoor banners will be seen throughout the greater Beaches area leading up to the event date.
- Businesses who participate at this event will be published in the exhibitors’ list in the April/May edition of Beaches|Life magazine.
- NEW! once you are registered, a detailed information of your business will be published in Beaches Business Directory under Kids Program category for at least TWO Months. Parents can learn about your programs pre/post event.
- Event photos will be published online after the event and can be viewed throughout the year. Event Photos & Video can be viewed ONLINE
- Special Offer – Save $50 when you advertise in Beaches|Life magazine, Feb/Mar or/and April/May 2016 issue, in a special Kids Program section!
Display tables will be provided to participating businesses with the following options:
- A. 3’ x 3’ table @ $190 each + HST => Total $214.70
- B. 6’ x 3’ table @ $260 each (limited) + HST => Total $293.80
Each table will be supplied with a table covering, chairs and table banner if this is your first time.
Space is limited, reservations will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
Sign-up today to reserve your table! Space is limited!
TO REGISTER: go to the registration form. Contact us if you have any questions or require additional information.
Contact Us: 416.690.4269 or email: email@example.com